Monday, April 18, 2011

Done and stuff...


  • The done post was about me being done with everything in general.

  • Done with the kids leaving everything in the floor.

  • Done with whining and crying about nothing.

  • Done with picking at each other.

  • Done with only half ass doing chores and causing a mess.

  • Done with cleaning up after everyone only to turn around and see it all messy again.

  • Done with an upset husband because the house isn't clean but he cant even put his dinner plate in the sink, or his shoes by the door or his spit can in the trash (yuck!).

  • Done with the kids thinking I am going to wash baseball uniforms that are stuffed in some dirty corner of their bedroom.

  • Done with trying to be in 20 places at once. Yes I have 5 kids. Yes I chose to have 5 kids. Sometimes so that all of them can play sports I need a little help because I cant be in three different cities at the exact same time.

  • I reached a boiling point and exploded.

  • I am better now though. Not much really changed but going in my room and not doing all the things I needed to be doing and taking 10 mins to myself gave me the time I needed to sort it all out :)

  • Don't get any of that wrong the hubby has been going to the games and even a practice or two after work. He just doesn't get home in time to help get them all the places they need to be.

  • Baseball was ok last week. One team won the other one lost....and there is Tball. It bores me to death!!!!!! The kids have fun and I watch it but man I would rather be watching a real game. Each player gets to hit the ball. 3 pitches and if they haven't hit it they put it on the tee. Then they run to first and stop. Each player does this and they move around the bases one base at a time until the last batter and then everyone still on base runs home. Then its the other teams turn. Its cute and fun to watch for the first inning or so but 3 innings is just a beat down.

2 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

I'm done with all that crap too.

Anonymous said...

Never cackle till your egg is laid.