Monday, April 18, 2011

Life :)

•I had a good weekend. Friday we hung out and watched tv.
•Saturday I went to a birthday party. It was a 50's sock hop and the kids were so cute!
•I had a nice talk with a blog friend :) and family.
•Good for the soul...and sanity.
•The kids had hair cuts this weekend well 3 of them anyway. My baby looks so much older when I get his hair cut :/
•Sunday all the bigger kids came home and the hubby went out and practiced some baseball with them.
•What a beautiful day.
•Man my kids think they know everything. (this caused me to learn a few new rules to the game..you know the made up kind...just got tired of arguing about them and said ok whatever)
•One tells the other to get ready for the ball as he sits down in the dirt.
•My Mil is speaking to me again. She has found someone else to be mad at.
•I am still keeping my distance.
•I have been trying to sub more but its hard when I only want to sub at one school.
•Friday I went in and they didn't really need me so I did odds and ends. It wasn't bad and I know the teachers liked it. Well the ones I got to help anyway. Some were just so thankful for the help I may start stopping by there when I volunteer with my kids teachers.
•I put in a complaint with the school. When I get a reply and its over with I will have a special post just for it because man did the Middle School principle piss me off!
•That's it for now. Time to get moving

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

My kids are still marveling over all of the Sock Hop Stuff!