Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life and Stuff..










  • Today was play day at school. It was so much fun to watch.

  • My favorite part is the tug of war. Man the teachers can get competitive about it too.

  • They didn't win. Their favorite part is in the pictures above.

  • So glad I (Alex begged me) remembered extra clothes this year.

  • I finally got a new phone. It has only been almost a month now.

  • It was a huge up grade too. Especially since I didn't even have texting on my plan before.

  • We have been really busy with baseball. We already had so many games we played 3 nights a week and sometimes there were double games. (2 of the boys teams played the same night)

  • With make up games and practices we have baseball every night for at least 10 days. I dropped the ball too because I completely forgot about 2 practices.

  • The hubby is finally back at work. He was off for a week and a half. I was going crazy. I need my quiet time and my girl time. I didn't get much of either with him home.

  • He is doing much better now too. He is still in a boot and still uses his crutches at work but at least he can get around.

  • He was in a wedding over the weekend and decided not to use either for it. Before the night was over his foot was black and huge.

  • That crazy shoe was worn by one of the bridesmaids.

  • Its almost summer. I cant wait (sorta).

  • We have to build some form of transportation again. This year we are going with a tank. Much simpler than the 18 wheeler.

  • I need to get busy with it because Thursday is coming quickly.

  • It seems we are getting out of school a few days (or weeks) earlier than some of the schools around us.

  • I don't know why some people think its ok for them to have whatever they want whenever they want it but its not ok for others.

  • Now I am too pissed off to even remember what I was talking about....

Edit: I forgot to add the pics. And why cant I get them to publish in the middle of the text?

No comments: