Sunday, May 8, 2011

Too fast...


  • What a day.

  • Went shopping.

  • Had lunch with my family for Mothers Day.

  • Saw Rio. Well sorta. The kids had to use the bathroom 20 times during it. Couldn't be because they kept getting refills during lunch.

  • Drove me crazy. I didn't really get to see the whole thing so my review isn't really worth anything.

  • It was...ok. Really predictable. I knew how it was going to end in the first five mins and it seemed to drag on even though its not really that long.

  • My favorite part was the music because my littlest one was dancing along. So sweet.

  • My oldest asked to dye his hair. He was shocked when I said yes.

  • I still made him call and ask his Dad. When he said no I told him to tell him I already said it was ok. Fine as long as its not permanent.

  • He wanted maroon but we couldn't find the temporary kind. I was going to get it any way but the kid said no. He is so good :)

  • My thoughts are: Its hair, we can always cut it off and it will grow back.

  • I also have the same thoughts about piercings.

  • He went with black. I don't have much confidence that it will wash out but its supposed to fade out in 28 washes.

  • He looks good and he loves it.

  • He also had 8th grade banquet(instead of graduation) tonight. Semi formal.

  • I cant believe he is going to be a freshman next year.

  • I had an OMG moment last week.

  • My 1st grader lost his first tooth. Yes his 1st one!

  • Someone asked how old he was and I guess it was the first time I said it but I was floored when I answered "He's 7."

  • He cant be that old yet :( and the baby will be six in just 2 weeks.

  • Big momma tears at the thoughts of my babies growing up so fast.

  • I am proud of them though :)

No comments: