Friday, May 6, 2011

I have been busy or maybe just lazy :)


  • Kolby just lost his first tooth. I am the worst mommy ever. The tooth fairy totally forgot to come :/

  • Alot was going on and I fell asleep on the couch and woke up late and just ran around telling everyone to get up. I got to his room and said everyone up. Stopped mid sentence and said oh no wait not yet....It was too late.

  • We had baseball games last night. 3 of them. They started at 6, 7, and 8. At least they were all here in town.

  • The first one was a beating. When a team is up by 24 they should just call the damn game....geez. The Tball one I didn't get to see because I had to go take care of the hubby. The last one was a good game but they lost and I didn't see the end of the game because again I had to go care for the hubby (aka the big baby).

  • The hubby got hurt at work yesterday. Fun stuff. He had really bad club feet when he was born and had a bunch of surgeries and stuff when he was little. His feet don't have the same flexibility as most. Walking along he stepped on something made his foot bend and it popped.

  • We spent a while in the ER having it x-rayed last night. Its not broke but he has to stay off it for a few days and they gave him a boot.

  • I found my camera! I was so excited I almost dropped the damn thing.

  • It was in my coat pocket. I looked there twice, even put it on and checked every pocket and couldn't find it. I needed it morning and put my hand in the pocket and there it was.

  • I washed my phone a few weeks ago. I still haven't gotten a new one yet! I have taken one of my boys. He hardly ever used it any way ;-) and he is grounded now too so whats the hurry. I am hoping to get an EVO for Mothers Day.

  • We have a possum running around/under our house. I am hoping to catch him soon or we are going to have to call pest control.

  • I am the catch and release kind and my hubby is the catch and kill kind. We differ on so much I don't know how on earth we found and fell in love with each other.

  • Hehe the hubby is snoring so loud right now he woke himself up! Its funny, yet annoying. I just want to go pinch his nose :) I know I am sweet like that.

No comments: