Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life

  • I have been ..I was going to say busy but that might be a lie :)

  • School is out.

  • The little one were driving me nuts within the first 2 hours.

  • I think it was because of the excitement.

  • The kids have adjusted well. Me ? still getting used to it.

  • I like to watch one show during the day and I have missed it every day since the kids have been out.

  • Its weird talking about summer when everyone elses kids are still in school.

  • I am still waiting on report cards for the older 3. I have a feeling the hubby isn't going to be pleased.

  • I have a little one that has been sick. He went to the doc today and hopefully will be his cheerful happy self soon.

  • His tubes have fallen out of his ears. I think he will probably have to get another set. We will see.

  • Oh yea a snake bit my husband while he was playing golf. It was crazy. They had to call about 5 different people to figure out what kind it was.

  • It wasn't poisonous. It didn't even have fangs. It had teeth.

  • I have heard of some snakes having teeth but I thought all snakes had fangs.

  • It was still crazy scary getting that call.

  • That's not the snake that bit him just a pic of one like it.

  • I haven't gotten the bill yet but I am sure it wont be pretty.


  • No comments: