Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life and stuff and complaints...

Dear Stupid People of the World,

Please stay away from me and off the other end of my phone. I dont know how much more of you I can take.

Thank you :)




  • So I came about 2 inches from needing a new car today. A big moving truck backed out right in front of me. The new car I could deal with. The harm that would have come to the child sitting in the seat next to me not so much.

  • I need to see the eye doctor. My eyes have always been not so great but now they are getting worse. :( I hope that's not age talking to me.

  • The people at the repair center for our phones...well lets just say geezzzzzzz. First they give the phone to someone going on vacation and he leaves it on his desk. Then they finally give it to someone else who put it at the end of their todo list. After a month and a half I told them to fix the phone and send it back by the end of the week.

  • They sent the phone back unrepaired because I demanded it be returned...UHH they missed the part about it being fixed first.

  • Its to damn hot outside. My air has been running non stop for several days now and its set on 84. I don't think I am going to like my next electric bill.

  • My oldest started 2 a days. Its not really 2 a days though. They only go once in the late evening. He seems to really like it but he has been really tired after.

  • They had a parent meeting that was really just a sort we want you to behave at the games and practices, join the booster club, and show off our new stuff.

  • It did make me realize how fast my children are going up. That once he starts this year things fly by. This is the time he becomes a young man and begins so many new things and starts to really spread his wings.

  • All of this has me sad and scared at the same time. Its really hard not to cry.

  • I had to register the kids for school. They wouldn't let me for one of them though because he hasn't had his shots yet...Well he isn't old enough to get them yet so why does the school require them for registration when the state says he cant have them until his birthday or after? I have to wait to register him when he gets his shots.

  • We are getting a new dog in the morning. He will be a 2 year old English Bulldog. The hubby and kids are really excited.

  • Me not so much. I have been saying over and over that I don't want any new pets but I guess what I want doesn't really matter even though I am going to be the one that has to care for it after the new wears off.

  • On the bright side of my life-

  • school clothes are done,

  • I have folders which I can never find for supplies,

  • the house has gotten almost a spring cleaning,

  • I have lots of shirts to donate, and

  • school is about to start so the kids will get some time away from each other and I will have more time for adult interaction.

  • OK thats it! I feel a little better now :)

3 comments:

chele said...

Yay!!!!! Adult interaction!! Lunch on August 23??

GoneCrazy said...

I dont think my kids will be in school yet....

Kathleen... said...

Let's drag 'er out! =)