Thursday, August 18, 2011

Horrible...

All I have thought about all day is the loss of an 11 yr old boy. My first thoughts were was this an accident? Could a boy that young think life is so bad to take such extreme measures? This was an accident. I have been assured it but I cant help but wonder how this could happen. I have cried off and on through out the day. I knew this boy. He played football with my children. His father helped coach my boys. I watched him cross the road everyday after school while I waited for my boys. This is a good family and a good kid. How could this happen? This has been ruled an accident but what happens now? My tears stream as I think of the struggles and the pain that lay ahead for this family.

This just isn't supposed to be...

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

What a dreadful awful thing to have happened...I'm so sorry for the child, his family...and I wish I could truly hug you. :( You really put the tragic loss into perspective...