Monday, August 22, 2011

Ok this is just me bitching ....

I am capable of taking care of my children. Yes on occasion I do forget some things but when it comes to my children I am pretty on top of things.




  • SO yes I took them to get their shots.


  • No I couldn't register him before he had them and the doc office wouldn't give them to him until after his birthday but thanks for calling to check on it after I already told you that.


  • Yes I made sure my child did his summer project. Notice there wasn't an s at the end of that? That's because there was only one. Yes he told me others were talking about another one too but I can only call and go to the school so many times before they think I am a loon. At which point I am just going to have to trust them that there was only one project for him and his friends were talking about another class.


  • Yes we picked up his laptop for school.


  • No it will not work with our wireless but he can plug it in and it works just fine. Its fine just like that because we don't really want him on the internet in his room anyway.


  • Yes I called the school about the wireless part but I assume they are really busy getting all the classrooms and computers ready for school right now and do not have the time to deal with home issues.


  • Yes I know today they are giving schedules out. No its not only in the morning. Its from 8-3. That means I can go any time between 8 am and 3 pm. That doesn't mean I have to go when you want me to.


  • No the oldest one cant get his schedule right now he has to wait til tonight when his school is handing them out.


  • Just because I don't do things on your time doesn't mean I need you to call me or my husband to make sure it gets done or for you to gripe at me about it. We will do things when we want to do them.


  • SO when I stop taking your calls don't be upset. I just don't want to hear you any more :)

No comments: