Saturday, January 14, 2012

Things being said...

...by my children!

Well first off let me just say my husband has the mouth of a sailor. For a while I thought I would talk like him just to show him how much he uses really nasty words. Well then I got to much in the habit and was using it when I wasn't around him, so that had to stop. Not that it worked anyway because no mater how many shit, damn, fuck, and whatever else I could squeeze in he could always add a few to it.

We were all playing the Kinect. My oldest son was changing stuff up so he would do better and my hubby says " Don't be a pussy, just hit the ball."

My six year old (my sweet little baby) is sitting next to me and the they rhythm of na-na-boo-boo says "Pussy. Pussy. Pussy!" I almost died! That dang kid will repeat anything until you tell him its a bad word, then he wont ever say it again.


This is the exchange I had with my sweet little 7 year old after drawing a wanted poster of a crazy looking lady. I had labeled it as myself and my crime was too many kids.



Kolby: Are you saying we make you crazy?


Me: Yes! That's exactly what I am saying.


Kolby: No we don't. That's just you.


Me: Are you saying I am just crazy.


Kolby: Yep! That's what I said. You're a crazy lady.



My kids also love music and we get alot of random lyrics.



  • I am sexy and I know it.

  • I kissed a girl and I liked it.

  • Shaking my hips like yeah.

and one of my favorites while we are walking through the store (and since these are my children they don't really have an inside voice)



  • I like big butts.

All of those things being sang in the songs are not so funny but it usually only comes with one line.

3 comments:

GoneCrazy said...

I hate that the spacing is big on this. It didnt look like that when I typed it.

I dont hate it enough to go back and fix it :)

Kathleen... said...

I loved this post, btw!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there…
Welcome to my website [url=http://registeredinvestmentadvisor.blogspot.com]registered advisor[/url].