Monday, January 23, 2012

Things that Irk me..



  • When people put their dirty laundry on facebook. Ok I understand you are having problems but that doesn't mean you need to share it on facebook. Look what you are teaching your children.

  • When children put your dirty laundry on facebook...hello if you air it out to the world then why shouldn't they?????????

  • Your hastiness with facebook status. I mean really you should give your decisions time to settle before you change it and anounce to the world you are spliting. I mean yes I am used to seeing it go from married to single every other month but damn really?

  • Everyone gets up late and its my fault. There are only 5 alarm clocks in this house. .I know. I know its part of being the adult. Sometimes I just don't want to be.

  • When my kids just expect me to know they are out of tooth paste..I mean because I use their tooth paste and all.

  • When come over to the house and leave their trash everywhere. I am not a maid. I don't clean up my own children's plates, cups, or trash. I make them do it. You can clean up after yourself.

  • That my seven year old can beat me at some of the xbox games. Not only can he win but he can talk mad trash too. He is way better at it than me. I cant help but laugh :)

  • My husband thinks he needs the best of whatever the hell he wants. I don't see the point in paying for a bigger one when the one we have works great and anything bigger will take up too much room that we don't have.

  • He also thinks he need new golf clubs. At least one every 2 months it seems. I am determined not to allow him the next one. Its just dumb and We need to save money not spend every dime we get. (Not yet anyway. We still have kids to put through college. After that he can spend every dime.)

  • There is more but I feel better now so that's good enough for me :)

No comments: