Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lots of big News! (for me anyway)

  • Chele girlied me up for Ashely's Birthday!
  • Mani, Pedi, and lunch.
  • Yes I said PEDI! It was my first and those that know me know this is a very big deal.
  • Let me tell those of you who don't know me why. I HATE FEET! I don't like other peoples feet and I don't like mine. I freak when people touch me with their feet. I freak when people touch my feet. That even goes for the hubby. Its a big no no. Even in bed when he/I want to cuddle the feet are off limits.
  • I only freaked out a little. I tried really hard for no one to notice. The girl doing it only had to ask if I was ok a few times and laughed at me a lot.
  • That was the second day in a row I spent with my Chele. I loved it.
  • I have been happy lately. I have found happiness by doing stuff for me instead of for everyone else. Living for me. Thinking of what I would like before what everyone else would.
  • Hanging out with friends that I love.
  • I like it and it looks good on me.

  • I am going to be 30 next month. Some days that bothers me others not so much. Its just a number.
  • I actually know what I want for my birthday this year.
  • One of those coffee makers that you put the water in and then add the single package things and it makes one cup at a time. Keurig?
  • And to see the Hunger Games movie. It comes out the night before my bday. I am so excited!
  • I read those books at Christmas and still think about them. I am not sure if it is because I loved it so much or if I am just emotional about crazy stuff that's not even real.
  • Oh I love Taylor Swifts new song for that movie. Its so not her usual stuff.
  • Safe and Sound. A link because I couldn't be bothered to figure out how to put the video in here.
  • Off topic but oh well- Scotty McCreey's voice doesn't go with his baby face.


  • I am going to Vegas to get married June 17th! (maybe this one should have been first?)
  • I am already common law married and have tons of kids but we are making it official.
  • He is pushing it. We just decided to do this and then he says he wants it in June. I need to hurry and get things done. We picked out a ring for him and the tux he wants. Since its in Vegas I don't have to plan to much. No bridesmaids or groomsmen.
  • Most chapels have wedding packages that come with flowers but I want lilies in it so I will be ordering them.
  • That being said anyone have any recommendations for a good chapel?

  • Oh yea I had a great Valentines day. Hope you all did too.
  • The hubby got me chocolate covered strawberries.
  • They looked like roses, were huge, and really fresh (even though the delivery guy left them outside without knocking to let me know they were even there).
  • They were awesome!
  • The hubby said they were guaranteed to be fresh. The company orders tons of strawberries and picks out the biggest and best and then donates the rest to shelters and soup kitchens.

4 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Okay, this Friend just got all choked up....yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! You sweet, sweet Girl....<3

GoneCrazy said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

My wife and I got married at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas last year. It is a lovely place, and it was a great experience. It's on the South end of the strip between Mandalay Bay and the famous "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign so it is very conveniently located. This is the same chapel Elvis Presley and Ann Margaret got married at in the movie "Viva Las Vegas". Also, a number of celebs have actually gotten married there, including Betty Grable, Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, Dudley Moore, Cindy Crawford & Richard Gere, Angelina Jolie & Billy Bob Thornton, and others.

You can check out their website here: http://www.littlechurchlv.com/

GoneCrazy said...

Awesome! I will check it out.