Monday, February 27, 2012

Subbing this week?!?!?!

  • Yes all week long.
  • I think I lost my mind but I cant seem to say no when they call personally to ask.
  • This week I am the art teacher. That classroom is wild but fun. She doesn't have a set thing for them to do. They get to pick the art project they are going to make.
  • Paints, markers, crayons, glue, scissors, blocks, clay paper, water, yarn, sticks, pipe cleaners and lots of other crap were everywhere. Each class has to clean up before they could leave. Ha. I need the whole hour to do that kind of clean up.
  • A little girl came in and broke my heart with tears this morning but all was better by the time the art fun was over. :)
  • My own son tried to tell me the teacher allows them to launch blocks from one table to the next.
  • I wasn't buying it. If she allows that whatever but not while I was there. That's the last thing I want to deal with. Whiny kids crying about getting hit with flying blocks.
  • I wont have any of the same kids all week. I kinda like that.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Ah-ha! You're on the Personal List. Awesome.

VERY funny about Lil' Bit advising you about the blocks. I'm with you, GF -- yeah, whatevs. When the Teacher gets back.....lol