Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pizza Hut...

Geeezzz...

This is the second time we have been there and received terrible service. We wouldn't have gone back this time but some friends of our wanted to eat there. We can order pizza and have it delivered in 30 mins but when we go there to eat it takes 30 mins to just get drinks. Here is the list of complaints for tonight:



  • The guy said"(Sigh) I guess I can put some tables together for you. (Sigh)"

  • We order dinner and wait and wait and wait some more. I understand that we had a big party(12) but really?

  • Our food starts to come out. One of the boys gets his wings then five minutes later some of the other stuff starts coming out.

  • 20 mins after the first plate comes out 3 people at the table still do not have food.

  • The drinks never get refilled. I even had to go ask when we were getting some of the food and that our drinks need to be filled.

  • Twice I asked for drinks to be filled and then we canceled one of the orders. Finally my husband went to complain.

  • We had to wait for my oldest sons food so that we could leave. Everyone was done already.

I guess the good thing about Pizza Hut is even though their waiters suck their managers try to help in anyway they can. Both times we received our meal free. However we will not be going back by choice.

No comments: