Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sad...

I have been really pissy this week. I know it and I am trying really hard not to be but damn every little thing gets on my nerves.

The hubby got off work early and wanted to play golf. I didn't want him to and he did it any way.It wasn't really that big of a deal but man I was pissed at him for it.

The Kids yelling and screaming,I thought I was going to pull all of my hair out. Then poor Kolby sat next to me at dinner and wouldn't stay in his chair. He was bouncing around and ending up slamming his head right between my eyes. He felt really bad and normally I would have smiled and said it was ok but I couldn't take any more. I put my plate up and walked away. After I calmed down I kissed and hugged on him. By the time the little ones were in bed I was done for and went to bed.

I cried that night and have been at the drop of a hat. I cant seem to get it all out. Its wording me that I may have over done the whole "I am over being depressed thing." I decided a few weeks ago I was no longer depressed and it was going to be a mind over matter thing. I seem happy and I do more now but I am afraid that this uncontrollable crying is my way of saying that is really not going to work. :(

Edit***geez that was terrible. I cant believe that I published that. I could hardly figure out what I was and I wrote the damn thing. Maybe next I will read it before I post :)

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

We'll make it better Wed. :) xo [i understand though...]