Friday, March 2, 2012

Finally Friday!

Yesterday was non eventful. Thank goodness!

  • Today not so much.
  • I had to call the principal down to get a little girl. I wanted to wring her little neck.
  • I didn't. If it would have been mine I would have.
  • Little kids should not be so disrespectful.
  • It was an all around long day. I guess because he kids were all hyped up for Friday?
  • I am glad it is over. I wont be subbing a whole week again...hopefully :)

Oh no one made any more funny art :(

  • On another note. Baseball has started again.
  • 3 teams this year. (because of age groups)
  • They are going to be redrafting the oldest team because they have now found enough players to make another team.
  • My boys wont be changing teams because the hubby is going to be coaching them.
  • I am not sure that is a good idea.
  • They have had one practice. I am going to hate to see some of the boys go.
  • We are going to have a good team this year though.
  • I am also starting one in machine pitch. I am really excited for him. Its his first year playing and he loves it.
  • The little one wanted to play tball again. He is.
  • I hate Tball. Especially the way they do it. Every kid hits and they only take one base at a time. It drives me nuts.

I am tired. That's all I've got.

No comments: