Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 3

Ok so Wonderful Wednesdays are not so wonderful!

Since when do kids think its ok to hit and kick other people? I will never get used to a little girl saying the word penis to me. "____ is rubbing his penis on ____." I am sure I looked like a deer in head lights. I had no clue what to say to her.

I had another OMG moment today. Picture something that looks like a person but with one fat leg and one skinny. The kids was calling it a monkey but it looked like a person. Then he added the tail. I was just about to tell him we don't draw those body parts at school when he told me for the 3rd time it was a tail. Duh.

After speaking to another teacher today 2 of her boys were written up :( I hate that but they were little brats.

I couldn't do this job everyday.

I have another story about a kid that cant be shared here. I cant wait to talk to my girls....

Oh yeah..I came home and had a nap today !

2 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

#awkwardmoments

Kathleen... said...

I laughed out loud envisioning your DeerInTheHeadlights moment. Ha!! The stuff little kids talk about.....last week, a group of boys were talking about the uh, merits of Middle School health videos. "I can't wait to go to see it!" I had a "Hello?! I'm a girl! I'm standing right here!" moment. And no, it wasn't the Little Boy. He'd sooner die....lol