Thursday, March 8, 2012

Short and sweet...

  • The week has been good.
  • After working all week last week I have been playing catch up with girl time.
  • We had lunch Monday. I am sure they were glad to see us leave. We saw several tables come and go before we were done chatting.
  • Yesterday we saw a movie. This Means War.
  • I thought parts of it were funny but I hated the way the movie ended.
  • It was just unsatisfying. :(
  • It was the first time I had ever been to a Movie Tavern. It was a nice one.
  • The food was ok. The burger was good and the fries would have been good but the cheese they use had a funky taste to me.
  • There are a ton of movies coming out that I want to see.
  • On Monday something swept through and made my allergies all crazy. It has changed to what feels like a head cold. Dang it :(

Ok that's it. Time to get the kids up :)

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Pull my card for the next movie outing!? I love daytime movies....=)

GoneCrazy said...

Will do!