Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blah..

  • It's spring break and I have the I don't want toos!
  • My SIL and her family are moving out of state and stopped by for a few days on their way out.
  • I love those little kids and I sure am going to miss them :(
  • The hubby is pushing the whole plan what we are doing for our wedding but he doesn't want to give and usable help...grrr.
  • It doesn't help that I don't really want to plan it.
  • I have it narrowed down to 2 places. We are going to Vegas but I have found a winery about an hour from the strip that is really pretty. My only hook up on it is : Its an hour away. Isn't the whole reason of going to Vegas so you don't have to do all that fun stuff? The other is a gazebo about 20 mins from the strip.
  • I need to shop for a dress and my mom asked me about going this week but I don't really want to go. I have the blah's.
  • My kids say the funniest stuff sometimes and I always mean to write it down so I can put it on here but I never remember to. It happened today. Its driving me nuts that I cant remember.
  • I have more stuff going through my head right now but it all seems so boring. So I am off.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I love both gazebo and winery ideas! And neither sound like too much trouble FOR THE BIGGEST MEMORY in a long while!!

Perk up, Chica!! <3