Friday, April 13, 2012

Freaking Sprint Wireless....

I am so pissed of right now. For 3 almost 4 weeks now my phone has not worked. Well let me rephrase that. It hasn't worked in Bridgeport. It takes forever to make a call and then when I finally get the call to go through it drops after 2 mins. It takes even longer to get the calls to through to customer service. The call aways drops, and they keep asking what problem I am having. One lady called me back 5 times before she finally realized I was telling her my phone kept dropping calls. I have called them at least 3 or 4 times every week. They keep telling me we have fair service and they will send someone out to check it but there are no outages in my area. I have had 3 work orders and spoken to several supervisors and it seems they keep passing me of and just not responding. I have had enough. Today the lady tells me there has been a tower out since March 22nd. I have had enough. Either they fix it or I am changing service. I don't understand them. We have 5 phones with them and our bill is almost 300 a month and I have a crazy ass husband that like to upgrade all the time. I would like that outside of businesses we are their favorite kind of customer.

4 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

Oh, so just because we like to upgrade as soon as the new model comes out we're crazy?
I'm gonn tell your hubby you said that.

GoneCrazy said...

That is the nice part of what I say to him.

And yes it is crazy to replace something that works just fine!

Jarhead™ said...

What's the C word?

GoneCrazy said...

I am not telling you!