Thursday, April 5, 2012

Late night..

  • So waiting until the last minute to finish laundry is not always a good idea for me.
  • I decided I would wait and wash all the jeans in one load. I ended up putting every pair of my husbands work jeans in the washer about 11 last night.
  • Which I do all the time but usually he has a least one pair in the closet for work the next day. (I have been busy and forgot about his clothes...oops)
  • Well at one when I went to put them in the dryer it started making this terrible noise. And then the little fan thing that moves the air around wouldn't turn at all.
  • No way was a pair of his jeans going to air dry before he had to be at work.
  • At 1:30 last night I pulled the dryer away from the wall and started pulling it apart.
  • I dug all the stuff out fan thing that had fallen down the lent thing when I pulled it out to clean it. Apparently I am the only person in the house who knows how to remove lent from the filter.
  • Anyway...I found 2 small pencils, a few air soft pellets, candy wrappers, and a tooth! Yes I said tooth. One of my wonderful children after loosing a tooth put it in their pocket and it got sucked down there. YUCK!
  • So I put the damn thing back together and put back where it belongs and try to turn it on. It wont start. I am about to lose it when I pull it out and realize I forgot to plug it back in :)
  • All is well with world of laundry now but I wont be washing all the jeans in one load any more.

3 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

I'm sorry, but that's funny!
I agree on the lint filter, there is only one person in our home that knows it's even there. Me.

chele said...

I have to admit I laughed!!!!! Love ya. :)

GoneCrazy said...

This was not a funny post! It was a geeezz I am tired post!