Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life and stuff...

  • Baseball opening day was this weekend.
  • Only one of 5 of our boys stuck out. Not bad.
  • One of the little ones games was not so great. They were not trying to get outs at all. They we just getting the ball back to the pitcher. Not even throwing it but running it in. It was terrible to be honest.
  • It was a fun time though. And the weather was nice for most of the day. I ended up a little red but not fried like usual.
  • We had a BBQ after. It was a great time with great friends. We mixed our groups of friends..old with the new.
  • It was interesting to see one of the couples around a baby. I am now really excited for them to have a child of their own. I have always thought they would make great parents but now I cant wait to share their joy for one of their own.
  • Off subject for a second...Crazy ass weather today. We are getting rain because I washed my car yesterday for the first in months...many months.
  • A friend or ours said some stuff that kinda hurt my feelings this weekend. It pissed my husband off. She didn't say it to us though.
  • It had to do with the BBQ and bringing stuff. If she didn't want to she shouldn't have asked. Even though asking was the right thing to do.
  • We have these get togethers and cook outs at least 3 or 4 times a month. It only seems right that we all share the cost of them . She doesn't see it that way.
  • My hubby handled it and lets just say he is not graceful or nice about much.
  • Now I need to talk to her to make sure she knows we don't hate her...
  • I cant wait for this next weekend. Baseball starts!!!!!!! We had opening day seat but ended up having to sell them because the hubby cant get off. Sat. will be a busy day because we have family Easter that morning and then a game that night!
  • My older boys also have ball practice. I think I will miss that one. Me not them :)
  • I am really frustrated with my sons father.
  • The last time he was at his house he had practice and he decided he didn't want to go so he didn't make him. So this weekend we kept him home until after pictures and the game.
  • The ex called and asked what time and if he wanted him to come watch him and if he wanted to still come for the night. My kiddo said yes and waited all day for him to show up.
  • He never did. When he called late that night the kiddo didn't even want to talk to him.
  • We didn't hear from him again until last night. The conversation didn't go well and when I told him he had practice and he couldn't miss it he got pissed and hung up on me.
  • I have never had these problems with him before and I am not sure how to handle them. I hope they don't turn into something bigger.

1 comment:

aroundthecorner said...

Exes...ugghhh
Keep them boys playing, it's good for them. You're good parents for supporting them and being there.