Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

  • This time of year is always so busy.
  • Baseball is great! The younger one has won his last 2 games. They actually look like a ball team now. Its fun to watch.
  • There are still occasions where they have no idea where to throw the ball but that's the fun heart attack part. Right?
  • The older ones? Well we are going for an undefeated season! Lets hope it keeps going this way!
  • I have been busy busy busy!

  • I have picked out my flowers. Now I am just waiting to hear back from the lady to see if she can do it.
  • I have purchased my dress. I cant wait for it to get here!
  • I cant believe how much fun it was to go dress shopping. My mom went with me. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. (Most likely why I think it was fun)


  • I have sick ones! Yuck. Little one came home from school with a head ache. By bedtime he was running a good fever. Another one was sent home with the same head ache.
  • Sprint is driving me nuts. First we wanted to add our phones to the same account as our kids. (we had to wait for the contract to end at ATT) We were told it would be better for us to have 2 accounts. We did.
  • Now our kids are getting data plans and we all need to be on the same account. We were assured we would be able to do this. Yea but what a pain in the ass!
  • I spent hours on the phone with them the past 2 days. Its finally done and I finally ordered new phones.
  • 2 iphones and a reflex? We are making them pay the extra it cost for them to have the smart phones.
  • One chose not to. With his saving on his phone and phone bill he bought himself a Kindle Fire. His brother are jealous right now.
  • His little brother also got one. He returned his Ipod he got for his birthday.
  • I cant believe he is 8 already. So grown up.
  • He is at the why do I have to stage and the No stage. I don't think either will last long because I don't put up with that shit.
  • My kids are not perfect but I consider them pretty well mannered and good kids. When I see kids who are not I try to keep my children away from them as much as possible.
  • Recently I have noticed how critical I am of kids behavior. I wonder if its just the kids I have seen around are terrible?
  • One day at baseball games my son and another boy were fighting. I just about beat him. Didn't even ask what was going on or why. I pulled both of them down and found the other boys parents. I was pleased to see that they were just as pissed as me. Both boys spent the rest of the night next to mom.
  • My kids went to a party over the weekend. It was for family. 2 things: 1 Even though I told the father there was a card with money don't forget to get it or lose it. The kid didn't get it. 2 There was a kid there that flat out lied to me about being allowed to ride on the back of a go cart. Grr. He would have been done for the day if it were up to me...but it wasn't!
  • Otherwise it was a pretty cool party.
  • After report cards I have a kid that has to study for at least one hour every day whither or not he has home work. Any zeros and he is grounded!
  • I am getting about 10 calls a day to sub for one of the schools now. I know its the end of the year and all but don't you think the last 6 weeks are just as important as the others? I know they say the kids check out this time of year but I think its maybe because the teachers do too.

  • I have been to 2 field trips in the last few weeks. They were both pretty neat. One to the science museum and planetarium and the other to the Stockyards.
  • The museum I am hoping that we can go back over the summer with all the boys. I think even the older ones will enjoy it. Its was mostly about gross body functions. Gas, vomit, sneezing, snot, poop, burbing. And because its for the kids it is mostly interactive.
    • .
    • The Stockyards were fun too. I have been so many times I cant count them but we saw things I didn't even know were there.  The Cowboy museum, something they called the herd were we watched them tell us all about how they deal with the cattle and a mini cattle drive, and then the best part of the whole thing. It was a walking tour.  We saw a few of the buildings, the arena, the cat walk. We also got to see a live auction. It was pretty cool.
    • Ok this is way too long.....

    No comments: