Sunday, May 20, 2012

Life and stuff...

  • Today is my baby's birthday. He is seven :( I got him a shirt that says "It's safer to assume I have ninja skills"  It is so him and he loves it.  He also changed what he wanted at the last minuet from a Kindle fire to golf clubs...He got the kindle because I already had it.
  • I have calmed down since my rant.  I didn't get to speak to the principal again though.  Well not about that incident. 
  • He did call the next day because he had another one of my children in his office.
  • Really? What is wrong with my children? Where have their manners and good behavior gone?
  • Well he called before he talked to him.  Evidently he and his friends thought it would be funny to make snide comments to him about parents yelling at him and then crack up at their own jokes.
  • I did give him the stern "That conversation was for the adults not you and your friends."  However I am not sure what the principal expected.  I told him I couldn't handle talking to him at that point and I would lose my temper with him and he still continued and even took it to a place where teachers and children alike were walking by and through.
  • Even though I didn't get to talk to him about what happen the other day he did get my point and that he was not to talk to my children again with out me first.
  • Baseball is almost over. I am both happy and sad about it. I am tired of running all over the place but man do I love to watch my boys play.
  • They all have gotten better and one is just getting his confidence about hitting the ball. I am going to hate to see him start all over next season.
  • Yesterday we were supposed to play cards with some friends. We ended up having a few extras so no cards :(
  • I did have 2 bottles of wine though.  When I was half way done with the second one I was checking the alcohol content because I was thinking man I should be drunk by now.   About 10 mins later I was feeling it.
  • Wine makes me silly.
  • I would say I am surprised I didn't have a hang over but I slept until noon today :) Well minus the part where I woke up my little man and gave him his presents.
  • I had something else but now I cant remember.....

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

LOL on the wine!! "I should be......[zonk!]" Ha!

You did warn the guy, Sweetness.