Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life and Stuff

  • Short and sweet!
  • I have no idea what I really want to do for Thanksgiving. My husband wants to just stay home and do our own.
  • We are not. We are however going to go to my Grandfathers. I personally have not gone there in years.  I don't really have any desire to go though but I do want to be with family on one of my favorite holidays.
  • I do love my family.
  • Tonight I was in a baking mood. So this week we are going to have lots of stuff to snack on.
  • Sopapilla Cheese Cake, banana pudding, Cinnamon rolls (home made, I am doing them in the morning because it takes like 6 hours to do them right).
  • Then I get to start baking for Thursday.
  • The kids are excited to be out of school for the week. Me too kinda. I hope we get lots of stuff done. 
  • My youngest boys room has been clean (almost spotless) for over a week now.  I am completely shocked by this.  Getting them new beds where they cant hide stuff under was the best idea ever!
  • My hubby keeps pissing me off. He plays cards on his phone and keeps buying chips when he is all out.  That wouldn't be a problem except he is spending 20 dollars a day on something that even if he wins is never going to pay out any money?  What the hell is the point in that?
  • For some reason I am already in the mood to do Christmas shopping.
  • It might be because all but one of the kids have given me a good list to start with. I get so excited buying gifts for other people.
  • Thats it for now.

No comments: