Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Life and Stuff...

  • So I was told I needed an update. Here it goes...
  • The kids are keeping me busy. 
  • Football is finally over.  The boys finished off with a win which was nice for them.
  • One ended up with more playing time the last 2 games due to an injury of another player. He played both sides of the ball. I was excited for him. The last game he had to tell the coach he needed to come out a minute for a break. I think it was the only time he was off the field.
  • Damn kids a school keep giving him a hard time though.  They keep telling him they are better than him and he sucks and they don't know why he is on the A team.  I feel bad for him but keep reminding him that not only did he start on A team with a starting position but also kept it all season and then when they needed someone to fill in they asked him. He must be doing something right.
  • Last night the other one told me some kids were picking at kid 1 and his basketball skills. Don't get me wrong I have no illusions that he can play but they still don't need to be picking at him. I think its past time for a talk with the coaches.  The kid takes all this stuff to heart.
  • One of the boys got into a fight at school since the last time I posted.  Geez my boys should know better. I have a no fighting policy.  For any reason.
  • The little ones are playing basketball and the 2 middle schoolers are trying out for basketball. I will let you know how that goes.
  • I have never watched a young kids basketball game. I know they slowly add all the rules to the game.  I don't think you can even block in the youngest ones age group. Who knows but I am excited.
  • They hubby is good.  He has also just finished up football (coaching).  I am truly glad it is over.  But I think he will be the commissioner next year which will be alot more work.  At least it will be the he wants it and I wont have to listen to him complain.  I hope he makes the changes that need to be made.
  • This is going to be me pouting so you can skip the next one if you want :)
  • He says he is going to take me out to see the new Twilight movie but I am not holding my breath. Then he tells me I need to invite one of our friends.  :( I just want a date with my hubby for once. It has been over a year since we went out by ourselves.  (and yes I haven't even been married a year)  He owes me a date :)
  • Oh! Oh!  I put together 2 loft beds for the little boys. Me all by myself without help from anyone. I must say they look good, there are no left over parts, no scratches, and everything is nice and tight.
  • Do you know why all that is true? Because I am a woman. I know how to read instructions and follow them.  I don't do things my own way just because I think they are right. I do them the right way.
  • Ok so maybe I did them by myself because my husband wont let me help him put anything together any more because I am a little bossy and give little suggestions of how to help.
  • Oh and I think I might be in trouble when my littlest one get older.  He is going to be a ladies man.  Not only is he cute and sweet, he knows it too.

No comments: