Friday, December 7, 2012

Blessings

I count mine.  I know how blessed I am to have the family I have.  Not just my husband and children but also the extended family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, nieces, nephews, and friends.  Those people who do amazing things for others. Sometime just because, others because they know they need help with something.  These people bring great joy and laughter to my life. They are there when I need to talk, when I need to scream my head off about someone or something stupid, they are there to pick me up when I fall and help me find my way back.  We share a bond that cant be broken.  It amazes me how wonder and generous these people in my life are.

My cousins and I received a great blessing that came at a time that somehow we all needed. I am not sure how he knew or if he knew at all but it sure did make us all cry with gratitude and relief.  It was received from our uncle, made possible by the generosity of our mothers at a time when he needed it.  He passed it on to us and I hope to one day do the same.  Thanks Uncle Randy, Aunt Candy and Mom.  I want you to know that we know we are blessed to call you family and we are grateful for all you do and have done. I love you.

No comments: