Friday, December 7, 2012

Children

  • Mine make me want to pull my hair out sometimes.
  • I had a great compliment last night. My youngest sons teacher has a daughter the same age as my oldest.  She was telling me how smart her daughter thinks my son is. 
  • The only problem with that is he is failing several classes because he wont turn in his work. Including the one that her daughter is in.
  • I sat outside the school waiting for 2 of my children yesterday for an hour. Why you ask? because even though they knew they were going to be practicing late the night before and were reminded before practice they never bothered to tell me.
  • They were told next time they would be mighty embarrassed because I would go in there and drag them out by the ears if I had to.
  • I have 5 kids I don't have time to spend the evenings waiting around in a parking lot for an hour.
  • I have 2 boys that like to tell me they did their work and turned it in but for some reason they keep getting 0's for their work. 
  • Yeah, I wasn't born yesterday. Maybe if it were one teacher and one paper I might believe that but I am not going to believe that about 4 different teachers about  9 different assignments.
  • They really hate when I call their teachers and figure out what is really going on.
  • I am finally going to get some answers and help for my youngest son.  It is about time and I am nervous and excited about what is going to happen next.

  • They also brighten most any day.
  • With smiles, love and laughter.
  • My youngest is almost always smiling.  He is happy just to see me after school.
  • The next one always wants a hug and to play a game.
  • The older 3 have really gotten out of the lovey stages and want to do their own thing.  When they share their stories though I can help but smile and laugh with them.
  • Last night my kids were up past their bed time finishing up their stuff.  When it became playing I went back to their room to tell them to get in bed. An hour ( maybe a little more) later I finally had to tell them to get in bed or they were grounded.  Then I had to go back and tell them to be quite only to spend another 15 mins with them talking and laughing.
  • It is fun. My children are becoming young men and sharing their stories not only as a mom but as a friend is amazing.

No comments: