Sunday, December 9, 2012

LIfe and Stuff

  • Its finally getting cold. 
  • I cant decide if I am happy or sad about that.
  • We put up our tree today.  I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit yet this year.  That is way off for me.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are my 2 favorite holidays.
  • Not for the giving and getting stuff or even the food.
  • I love to see my family. Some of which this is the only time I spend with them.
  • That is because that is all I can handle some of them, but I still like to catch up and learn how they are doing.
  • I usually have Christmas planned out to the T by now but I don't even know what everyone is doing yet.  So That means I cant plan when and where we will be.
  • Oh well.
  • I also haven't started my shopping.  I want to make this Christmas a small one with a few gifts each. The hubby is on the other side of that.  He wants them to get most if not all of their list. (That is not going to happen).
  • Basketball games this weekend:
  • My MIL kinda pushed my buttons before the games even started. She called and asked what time they started and when I told her she asked me at least 3 times if I was sure because she found a website that listed all the games and it said it was at 11, not 2.  Oh and it was in a different town.  Sigh. I know I don't remember everything but when it comes to my kids needing to be somewhere I am pretty on top of things.
  • I keep it in my planner and on my calendar on my phone with reminders. I do that for a reason.
  • The first game was great.  Every single player on the team scored at least one point point!  It was fun to watch and the boys did really well. 
  • The second game started out slow.  They were down by 9.  That is alot for 2nd graders.  They ended up coming back and it was a nail bitter.  The last 2 minutes of the game it was within 2 points or tied the whole time. The boys ended up winning by one point in the last 20 seconds of the game.
  • I made homemade chili for dinner tonight. It was good, but a little spicy for me and not quite spicy enough for the hubby.  I don't know how we manage to eat the same food each night.  Our taste are so different.
  • Oh I have been reading a book a day for the last week. I love it but now I am out of books to read. I need ideas.
  • That's it for tonight. I am going to get to go to bed early for once.

No comments: