Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Need to get back..

I need to get back to posting.  I have started a few post and then just end up saving them for later.  I can't seem to share what is on my mind lately. I get the kids stuff in here and then just quit. In short here are the post I was going to make...

  • My kids had a very busy but great Christmas. I did too.
  • At one of these Christmas family things my aunt removed a plate from the trash so she could wash it and load it back up with food.
  • We all had a good laugh and made jokes about it, well because she already had the nine containers she brought with her full, what the hell how much stuff could she need?
  • I enjoyed most of the holiday. My husband is off the same time the kids are for the most part. He went back a few days earlier.
  • I do enjoy my family but I was really looking forward to having some peace and quiet when everyone went back.  It still hasn't happened. I have been so busy that its not even funny.
  • I want to apply for a job that a friend just quit. I am not sure my reasons are honorable.  I want to know if it was really just shitty or if it was because she is really ditsy and couldn't do the work needed. 
  • Those are not the only reasons...I have been thinking I want to go back to work for a while. The problems is I don't know what I would do with my kids. I mean I could put them in a after school program or something but by the time I paid for that and gas and food and wear and tear on the car....oh and don't forget new clothes, you cant start a new job without new clothes :)  I wouldn't really be making enough money to justify not being with the kids and not being able to the the house work and other stuff.
  • My kids are getting older.  Grown up.  Doing things and getting caught.  The hubby has to deal with that because I can seem to stop turning red  and/or laughing.  There is a story but it shares way, and I do mean way to much information.
  • My baby out grew me a few months ago but he is now at least 4 or 5 inches taller than me :(  I was telling my sister where he used to hug me and put his head on my shoulder now he hugs me and I put my head on his shoulder.
  • The kids are playing basketball.  Having lots of fun.
  • Our oldest has hit a huge mile stone in our lives.  He is getting his permit today.
  • Who knew there were so much paper work do get the dang thing.  11 items plus the written test at DPS. Geez.
  • That's it for now.

No comments: