Friday, March 8, 2013

Getting better...

  • ...but still sick.
  • At least I don't feel like death is near any more.
  • How did we start Spring Break?
  • With 2 kids being sent home early. Poor things.  I hope its only a 24 hr bug.
  • I was in Fort Worth when the school called for the second one.  I was trying to find someone to pick him up because even if I turned around where I was it would have been over an hour before I got back.
  • My husband the sweet man that he is decided he would call all of our friends to see if they could help us out.  When they were unable to guess who he called (without talking to me about it.)! 
  • Did you guess his ex wife?  Because that's who he thought would be a good idea to pick out sick son up from school. He has no idea why I wouldn't like that.  We have helped her out with her kid why cant she help us out.
  • Its not that she helped us out. I am grateful for that. It bothers me that he still thinks of her to help him out. ( He also calls her when he knows she will have info that he wants but is really none of his business. That too drives me insane.)
  • Ok so maybe that makes me sound a little crazy and jealous.  But shit it doesn't seem like that long ago she was trying to figure out what went wrong and to get him back (uh yes that happen, and it was long after our, the hubby and I, children were born.)
  • Enough about that because I am going to get myself all worked up again.
  • Youth baseball have officially started back up.
  • They have started practicing, we have schedules, and Opening day will be March 30th!  I cant wait.
  • What I could wait for is the next week of practices. 
  • This is how my evenings have gone this week.
  • Sunday after noon ball field.
  • Monday ball field.
  • Tuesday ball field.
  • Wednesday ball field in 2 different places.
  • Thursday ball field in 2 different places.
  • Friday sick kids
  • Tomorrow ball field.
  • Yep that's 6 out of 7 days at the fields. I guess that's what I get for having so many dang boys!
  • Have you seen Pitch Perfect?  IF not its a great movie.  I think I would like to see something like that live.
  • Oh and I think I may have done something bad to the hubby.  He wants to watch vampires more than I do.

No comments: