Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally Better!

  • I am feeling so much better! I still have a little bit of a cough but not to bad.
  • I had to go back and look when I started talking about being sick because I feel like it has been months.
  • I was pretty close to right.
  • Played cards with some friends last night. We are blessed to have such good friends.
  • I keep telling them I want a baby so they need to have one. :)
  • I think the guy is ready to kill me. Sorry.
  • Spring break wasn't too bad but we didn't do anything so the kids were restless and fought they whole time.
  • Maybe not fought; just picked at each other.  So the other one would whine.  I am ready to pull my hair out and ready for them to have some time away from each other.
  • My oldest son went with the debate team to state.  He didn't get to debate. He went as an alternate.
  • I never knew parents went to debate meets and golf tournaments.  I guess I need to start going.
  • Debate I thought no one was allowed and why would you go just to sit and wait outside the room.   I can be encouraging from anywhere. (If he will let me)
  • Also they walk the golf course and if I cheer or talk to him he will be disqualified. 
  • When I heard about other parents going I told him I would go watch him too.
  • His response "Uh. You don't have to." and "NO! That's ok." 
  • I was both disappointed and happy about that.
  • My boys are becoming young men.  They are also driving me nuts.
  • They want to go do stuff so we let them but they set up things with their friends and offer people up to do stuff they haven't agreed to yet and just assume that they will do it.
  • For instance.  One of the boys went to a birthday party. He was supposed to be picked up by noon.  He asked his other parent if it was ok and it was.  So he said they would be picking him up Saturday (it was the other parents weekend).  Well when I checked to make sure that he had been picked up he hadn't.
  • So I picked him up and he was ready to go to the other parents house but would I mind taking him.
  • GRRRRR!  Had he just asked the other parent in the first place I am sure they wouldn't have minded picking him up while they were in town (because they were in town that morning).
  • My stepchildren never answer my phone calls.  One I think because he leaves his phone everywhere and runs off to play.  He always calls back when he sees that he has missed a call though.
  • The other one not so much.  I call him and he doesn't answer so I text him.  He never calls back or responds.  It drives me nuts. I have to have his father call and get the info I need from him or to check on him.
  • It down right pisses me off. The only time he will call me back is when he needs a ride home or to somewhere.
  • I think maybe I wont answer my phone anymore....yeah right. I would be too worried.
  • That's it I have stuff to do and I already need a nap.

No comments: