Friday, March 1, 2013

Life and Stuff...

  • So I have had a cough for what seems like 6 months now. It has only been 6 weeks though....Did I really just use the word only there?
  • I cant get rid of it. It starts to go away but then comes right back full force.
  • I decided to go to the doctor today but when I got there they said I had to do new patient paper work and would need to play $160 instead of the $60 office fee. Why? Because I haven't been sick enough to go to the doctor in over 3 years.
  • Sorry but I take my kids there all the time and even though I haven't been there since I changed my last name when I made the appointment she asked if I could be under my married name. Uh yes but I didn't know you had updated my file because I hadn't been in yet.
  • So I am in their computer, they have my updated information but I am a new patient? I don't get it. I also am not paying $160 for a cough!
  • I am currently looking for a new family doctor. Dang people pissed me off.
  • All that being said. I cant believe it is the end of the 4th six weeks already. It seems like it just started. Also that Spring Break is in just 2 weeks.
  • You know what else I cant believe? We are looking at buying our first child a car!
  • Baseball is starting! :) :( :) :( :) :(  I know I cant decide how excited I am because its a lot of practices and running around for me but I love the game!
  • That's it for now because well I am tired and feeling sick....

Oh one more thing!  Where did everyone go? Why did everyone quit blogging?  I mean I know I am sporadic and all but still I miss everyone.

No comments: