Sunday, February 17, 2013

Life and Stuff....

  • I am still working on getting rid of this nasty cough. Ugh.
  • Otherwise I feel great.
  • Valentine's Day was great. My hubby bought me 2 pair of pj's.  One of them are footed!
  • They are not exactly my style but he he gave it some thought and a try.  Love him :)
  • I also got flowers from my parents :) Love them too.
  • The hubby got at card for golf.  Blue Sky Golf Pass. If you enjoy golf this is a great thing and you can get them for discounts if you look or in my case hunt the guy down and ask really really nice :)
  • I called the guy so I could pick them up that day. Them because I also got my friends bf one for her too.
  • This is the same thing they got last year and they love them. This year I threw in one of the weekend trips on the pass.  To be booked in the future. His choice. All that I ask is that it not fall on a special day...birthdays, anniversary, or family holiday.  He was happy.
  • I am addicted to a game on face book....geez.
  • My kids have found me to be impossible lately.  For a week and a half I told them about their grades and that progress reports were coming.
  • Now they are grounded until they bring me a note that they have no zeros in any class or that all grades online are posted.  They also have a few test to go in and retake.  They are non to pleased with me.
  • 2 have been grounded from everything but one hour of tv a night.  The same 2 that kept giving excuses about their work and why they couldn't get it turned in or didn't know about it.
  • IF they fail to go by my grounding and I have to remind them they can explain to their father why they are grounded.
  • Needless to say I have not had to remind them.
  • One keeps asking if grades have been updated. He insist that he has turned in his work now.  Sorry he should have brought a note home like I asked him too.
  • The other big boy isn't grounded yet. He has until Monday to bring a note home.  His excuses were real and I had to call the school to figure out what to do.  The teacher was in a wreck. A bad one and is still out . They have brought in a permanent sub but it took some time to get grades up for him and for him to figure out what she was doing.  I spoke with him on Friday and he has until Monday to fix it.
  • The break from sports this weekend was a much needed one.  Baseball sign ups are next weekend. I am not sure what the 14u group is going to do.  It doesn't seem like there are as many this year and everyone that has signed up wants to play for the same team. We will see.
  • That's it for now because I am sleepy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.