Monday, February 2, 2009

Hubby

I am mad at him sorta. He ordered parts for his new computer last night. I think he was sneaky about it. I was doing something and he says This is what I am ordering and names off a bunch of parts. Where I was sitting I couldnt really see what everything was nor how much each thing cost. He then tells me the total price for the computer. While its not over what we had discussed he has already bought a video card in December for this computer. He just purchased it early because his went out. So that adds about $500 to the price which is $500 over. I was says thats a lot what did you get and he tell me about everything but the most expensive part. I am saying all the other things are to high already. Then last night he tells me what he paid for a single part of the computer. It was way over priced because it is the best they have out right now and wont be in 2 months. I am really pissed about that. He knows I would never approve of that kind of price. Since he could get one that is almost just as new and will run just as well for several hundred dollars less.

With all this being said there is nothing really wrong with his computer, its just not the best that is out there any more. I am not really happy about this purchase. I am the kind that would rather save it or use if for something for the family. He on the other hand would spend every dime on what ever he wanted.

No comments: