Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Places I want to go...

I havent done one of these post in a really long time....

I have actually seen Big Ben before. More than once but I would love to see it again and to have the chance to share it with my children. I love the castles and old Churches in London. :)

When I was younger my family went to England to visit family. My cousin came along. At the time there recently been a bomb (I think on a bus, I was young and really did keep up with things like that). We were going up the escalator in the airport and my cousin's shoe was untied and the lace got caught when she was walking off and she tripped. It made a really loud bang and guards came running. Lots of guards. :)


I think the idea of the romance of Paris is what draws me here. I am certain that I will go to England again one day. I hope that when I do we can make the time for a train ride to here.

2 comments:

Chele said...

You just had to post about me and the guards on London didn't you!

GoneCrazy said...

Yep! :)