Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life

  • I saw the donut shop burn today :( I dont like the other one in town and sometimes when we were running late that place was a life saver.
  • I hate the weather lately. I wish it would stay like it was today. I had all the windows open and the heat and air off. Yea for the electric bill. I didnt realize that so many people were upset about their bills. It wasnt just me or my MIL.
  • There are so many clothes in this house but no ever seems to have something to wear.
  • We are finally going to get to see our new niece. The last time we had this planned we didnt get to go cause the hubby was going to have to work but then didnt. I am getting excited about it again.
  • This summer we are going to Disney World. My uncle and his family are going too. The kids are excited and I am excited to watch them talk about it.
  • My oldest got to miss 3 days of school this week. Tue and Thur for UIL and Wed. the entire grade went to a museum. Well they got to go if they did all their work and didnt get into trouble. That was the condition because sometime ago the school was banned from that museum do to behaivor problems.
  • The UIL has some great news and not so great news. He placed 2nd in the test that he took on Thurs. :) Greats little one! The not so great news.....well I kinda want to bitch about so....
  • On Tues he went for one test. It is timed. It takes 10 mins. 10 mins. He gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of it. 10 mins I say. He couldnt wait 10 mins? I could maybe understand if he was sick or something but no he just needed to pee. 10 mins! He was disqualified for it. Sigh 10 mins....
  • The littlest one and I had a great convo today as I was trying to figure out why my kids mattress was falling through on one end. (a slat was missing and another moved)

Me: What happened to the bed? It wasnt like this yesterday.

Him: I can hold it (the mattress) up with my head.

Me: No thats ok I got it. What the heck how did this get like that?

Him: I dont know.

Me: (as I move a slat down) What happen? Did they break another one? (we have had to replace a few of them do to the kids jumping on the bed)

Him: I know where it is. (he goes and gets it)

Me: Where?

Him: Right here.

Me: How did you know that was there?

Him: Cause I'm a genius.

Did I mention that he is only 4.


No comments: