Monday, February 15, 2010

Why???

  • Why do I do this to myself? I am so stressed out over stuff that I can not change.
  • My Valentines Day wasnt great.
  • In fact non of my weekend was great or even good.
  • The only good thing that happen was my little one got to go to a bday party and had a great time.
  • I let my children play in the snow for a while. We went out in it twice. The next day it was melting and a muddy mess.
  • Some children came and asked if my older ones could go out and play. Nope we had already been and just finished drying everyone and everything. I felt bad cause they came from a good 6 blocks but they just headed to the next kids house.
  • We bundled up and we didnt stay out for more than and hour or so each time but one of my kidos has an ear ache this morning and didnt go to school. Poor thing.
  • I was so ready for the kids to go to school this morning. My house has been extremely loud lately.
  • I am worried however about the kids grades since the last 2 days of the sixweeks they were not at school so all the late work I made them do might not be accepted, not that I would blame the teachers.

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

I wanted to invite you to read my blog. Anywho, since your email is hidden.... I can't do it. If you still want to read it please email me your email addess to theaccomplice76234@yahoo.com

The Accomplice said...

Sorry it should have been theaccomplice76234@gmail.com