Thursday, March 11, 2010

Socks, Socks, and more Socks!

  • They are every where and I cant seem to find one damned pair.
  • The sock thing was just out of control in my house. I couldnt take it any more.
  • I bought new socks for everyone in my house yesterday. OMG who knew that would be so expensive.
  • We washed and folded all the socks. Anything that didnt have a match or had a hole went in the trash.
  • We threw out about a half a bag of socks.
  • After all that we still only matched about 10 pair of socks. 10! thats it. 10! (that doesnt include the ones everyone is already wearing.)
  • 10 pair for 7 people, most of which are the hubbys. Well that means either my kids are not wearing matching socks most of the time or I am washing the same 2 pair of socks over and over all week.
  • I am going with the second (but we all know it probably the first).
  • I have no clue what to do with all the soccer, baseball, and football socks. I dont want to throw them out because we still use them all the time and I never know what color the boys will need the next year.
  • I do however think that 12 pair of Texas Ranger blue socks are too damn many.
  • All that being said. My sock problem no longer exist. Everyone has new socks. Most importantly though we dont have any extras :)

No comments: