Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

  • I just received some really beautiful flowers :)
  • I have had all kinds of phone calls today.
  • I love that.
  • I get to talk to some family that I dont talk to one a daily (or weekly for that mater) basis.
  • I told my littlest one today is my Birthday and he said no he wanted it to be his birthday.
  • The hubby told me happy birthday yesterday. I told him it wasnt my birthday and he said "Today is the 23rd right?" Yes honey it was but thats still not my birthday.
  • His response was well he told me then so if he forgets today it will be ok.
  • Not so much.
  • I am going to make my own cake. He is sweet enough that he would go buy me one but I like home made better unless its pie. I cant make pies. I suck at it. Either they burn or the filling gets under the crust.
  • My older kids the ones that should remember my birthday since I have been saying for 2 weeks my birthday is this Wednesday, didnt remember this morning :( But thats ok I will remind them again when they get home :)
  • I never know what I want for my birthday (or Christmas). It drives people crazy.
  • Thats all...today is beautiful!

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I always, always, always bake cakes for my kids. They love them....and their friends do too! Not that I'm super wonderful (it's all Duncan Hines), but no one bakes cakes anymore. It's always that sugary-yet-no-flavor store bought stuff. =(

Good for you. And, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!