Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some things drive me crazy....


  • My son hurt his arm last weekend while he was with his mother.
  • I wanted to take the insurance card up to the hospital but they were done before I got there and said oh no it will be ok. She will fax it from work on Monday.
  • HUH. Yeah right. I knew that wasnt going to happen. I took the card up there today after I called to make sure it was there. I dont want a bunch of unpaid hospital bills.
  • It looks bad on credit. Then again it would have been her credit. Still, I would much rather it show up a good credit on ours though.
  • All the info on file was hers. Yes she is his mother and yes she has a right to be on it but all his primary info should be our home, our number, the hubbys name and info. That kinda stuff because if they need something they are going to have to call us. Or well they can call her and she call us and then call them back or have us do it.
  • I am not saying she shouldnt be on there at all, just that she should have put his dad on there first. He lives with us and we are the ones that deal with all that stuff and we are the ones are going to be paying for it so we are the ones who need the bill.

Oh the joys of being a step parent.

No comments: