Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I noticed on our road trip...

  • My kids are pretty good.
  • They can even be nice a sweet to each other when they want to.
  • There is not much to see between here and Houston. :/ blah.
  • The rest stop in Huntsville is one of the nicest I have seen and is always clean.
  • It still creeps me out at night.
  • No how clean the car is before we start its always a mess before we make it back home.
  • Even with a trash bag the kids leave trash all over the car. We went the last half of the trip with no snacks or drinks because of it.
  • The kids and hubby can read in the car. I cant. I get car sick.
  • The little ones can entertain themselves every easily.
  • Driving while watching one dance in the back seat and not get caught doing it is hard.
  • I wonder where he got his moves? I hope not from me cause it took everything I had not to laugh. It was a mix of the 70's and 80's.
  • When the hubby says he needs to use the bathroom we stop within 5 mins. When the kids tell us we ask them if they can wait. That doesnt sound so fair to me.
  • Once we stop once for a bathroom break it seems we have to stop at least every hour for one. Drives me nuts.
  • My hubby's idea of half and my idea of half are not the same.
  • My car does not handle at 90 as well as 80.
  • I need new brakes.
  • When you get off 45 on a service road that you would think put you right back on, it doesnt.
  • Some people are real asses when driving. I think my hubby is one of them. He also wants me to be when he is in the passenger seat.
  • I was almost rear ended by the same guy more than once. One time I am almost certain he was less than 6 inches from me.
  • I never knew there was so much traffic on 45. At all hours.

1 comment:

shem said...

l.o.l. this is great.

koooge.blogspot.com