Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy!

  • I have been super busy lately.
  • We are headed to Disney World :) I am so excited and cant wait.
  • We are driving. We are taking 2 days to get there. I am hoping that it goes well.
  • My Uncle and his family are going as well.
  • So we are driving to his wife's house first and then starting our journey the next morning.
  • Yes they are married and are still together they just have 2 houses about 4 hours apart. Its complicated but works for them so....
  • I am still have laundry to do before I am completely ready. I hate laundry and I am out of soap so its going to be an early day tomorrow.
  • The trip is all I can think about right now even though lots of stuff has happened in the last week or so :) Oh well I guess that stuff will wait and I will forget before I get back so the next post will be all about my trip too :)

No comments: