Friday, June 18, 2010

Home again, home again gig-a-ti-gig.

  • We made it home :)
  • The trip there was better than I thought it would be. The kids were great.
  • We took two days to get there. We stopped in Destin to play at the beach. It was still clean and oil free while we were there but on the way home we heard that it was getting close.
  • We had a blast at the parks.
  • Day one was at Animal Kingdom. We walked all over that park. Back and forth. Back and forth. We were trying to make sure we got to do all the things that everyone really wanted to do.
  • We took a break everyday about 2 o'clock. We went back to the room and had a nap. Well sorta. My kids didnt really sleep so as much of a nap as I could have.
  • Day 2 was at the water park. Blizzard Beach. We split up for this one because well big kids dont really like little slides and the little kids cant ride the big ones...not that I would have let them anyway.
  • Day 3 was at Magic Kingdom. I think this was my favorite park. Most of the lines here are shaded and half maybe more of them the lines go through building with ac.
  • Kolby had a fit on one ride that wasnt really a ride. They had to let him out in the middle. The hubby wasnt happy at all.
  • The rest of the rides were uneventful.
  • All the parks had a fast pass. Everyone can use it. You slide your ticket and it gives you a time to be back and you get to go to the front of the line. You only get to use it every 2 hours or after your time has arrived for the previous one. So it works out pretty well.
  • My legs and feet hurt. Bad.
  • It was hot but too bad.
  • We took lots of pictures and video. Pictures will but up on fb soon...I hope. The hubby already put them up on his but me I am feeling kinda lazy so it may be a day or two :)
  • The fire work show at Magic Kingdom was great. I was surprised.
  • That place has changed since the last time I went, but that has been almost 20 years now soooo I guess I should have expected it. I dont know why but when I am not around things when they are changing I expect them to be the same as last time. That typically goes for children as well. I guess in my head time stands still when I am not around. Go figure.
  • The drive there and back were beautiful. Well the parts I didnt sleep though.
  • I have lots more in my head but I am going to have to write them down when they pop up cause I cant remember them right now. :)

Edit:

  • We didnt buy any food while we were there which was a big plus. We had a quick service meal plan added to our tickets. One of the best things we did. I was worried the food wasnt going to be enough or that it wasnt going to be good. I was wrong. It was plenty of food and it was all good. We even had some left on the card that we didnt use.

No comments: