Tuesday, July 27, 2010

life...

  • I havent posted in a while. I have been busy....or lazy. You pick.
  • We went to a birthday party on Saturday. It was at Paintball Paradise.
  • They boys always have a blast when we go there. It helps that I really like the people that own it and work there. They are always always nice and helpful.
  • The only bad part is the bruises that come with paintball.
  • My little ones have big nasty bruises. One has on right in the middle of his umm upper body (not really the stomach but not really the chest either). Its a nasty one. The boy that shot him was called out for shooting to close.
  • The hubby plays too when they play paintball. Because of him we played for an extra 2 hours. Sigh. I was ready to go home. Good times.
  • Because we played to long I missed my class reunion. :( I wasnt to bother at first but now I am. I was excited to see all the people I havent seen in years.
  • That makes both of them that I have missed now. The one I went to school my whole life (but one year) and the one I graduated from.
  • Cleaned out the little boys room today. It took a few hours with help from the big boys. I kicked the little ones out every time they came in. They want to keep everything.
  • They are not allowed to run around with paper made toys any more. I found a ton of them. Lots of clothes too. No wonder they never have pj's and shirts.
  • The kids are almost done with their summer projects now. I am making them work on them for several hours a day until they are completely done. The oldest one is not liking it at all.
  • It could be because I am picky picky about them and think they need to be neat and look good.
  • My little ones have discovered spending the night with friends and family. The older ones (11 and 13) are just now starting to ask to go places with their friends. I always said that was weird because I stayed with friends when I was the little ones ages (5 and 6).
  • I had some more but my mind is wondering soo....

No comments: