Friday, July 16, 2010

Stuff...

  • I had chicken fried steak at 9 o'clock this morning.
  • It was left overs from last night and it was good :)
  • I was kid less last night. I enjoyed the quiet.
  • I will have 2 extras this weekend. I am excited about it though.
  • Taking the little one to a pool party this weekend. He is excited to see his friend. He hasnt seen any of his friends since school has been out.
  • We have been busy.
  • We went with Sprint for the boys phones. It was like $10 more but it came with more air time and we will be able to add our phones without upping the plan when the our (my hubby and mine) current plan runs out.
  • Turns out the reception for Sprint sucks. They can text but cant talk on them. I thought maybe it was just here but the boys are elsewhere and still can not talk. This is ok for them cause they just text anyway but not for me cause I am a talker.
  • The phones are going to have to go back. They are going to have to get a new number again.
  • We had Orkin come out and spray our house for bugs. We signed up for a contract with them for a year. Its what the recommend (of course). We only pay when they come out so I figure why the hell not cause if we dont need them I can just cancel the appointment. The lady never called to set up the monthly visit so i dont even have to cancel. :)
  • I am tired of laundry. I hate laundry. Well I dont mind the sorting and moving it around part just the folding and putting it up part.
  • The Skeleton Key was on this morning. I hate scary movies. I knew better than to watch it. It gives me the hebbie jebbies. Yep. I am a chicken.
  • I need a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?