Monday, August 23, 2010

School...

  • So I have cried alot today.
  • Today was the first day of Kindergartner.
  • The first day of middle school.
  • The first day of the last year of middle school. Meaning this is the last year before high school. :(
  • I was worried about the big ones going to middle school. Finding all their classes, getting their books, and lockers, and lunch. Just plain old worried.
  • It got better. One of them needed to tell me they forgot their schedule at home. I told him to get another one from the office this morning. He didnt want me to go in :(
  • The first grader didnt even tell me good bye this morning. When we got to his classroom he just kept on walking to the end of the line. I had to call him back to get a hug.
  • The kindergartner was all excited until it was time to go to his class and then he didnt want to go to school any more.
  • As if I wasnt having a hard enough time dealing with him starting school he didnt want to go any more. He even wiped a tear away when I told him it was time for me to leave.
  • This feeling has just gotten worse all day long. I am ready for my babies to come home and tell me about their day.
  • Sigh.
  • If I find the cord for my camera I will post their pick. It was a good one. They were all smiling and actually looked like they loved (well at least liked) each other.

2 comments:

PrivateSchoolGirl said...

Awww... :( I remember when I Was in Kindergarten and didn't want my mom to leave. If you want some perspective on how a student feels in school, well, high school now, have a look at my blog:

http://pupilsparables.blogspot.com/

Kathleen... said...

Morning, Crazy! Gosh, I can soooo relate with your day....except for my oldest being in her first day of middle school...=)