Monday, October 4, 2010

Life and Stuff...

  • Its been a while.
  • I have been busy and trying to not rant about every problem in my life.
  • Football has gone ....ok I guess.
  • I have decided my life is all about football.-Mon. practice, Tue. game, Wed. Yea! No football, Thurs practice, Fri High School Football, Sat. PeeWee, Sun. NFL. Yep thats too dang much football.
  • The boys lost Sat. It wasnt even close. The other coach was kinda sorry too. Why would you start a game with an on sides kick? I mean if you losing or something then maybe but he told his kids to only do on sides kicks and once even told a kid that if the ball came off the ground he was out for the rest of the game. Man PeeWee can be harsh, but they are also some of the funnest games to watch.
  • Something has been eating at me for about a week now. I havent said anything about it yet because every time I think about it I lose it. Its dealing with family and I dont want to put that rift there but I am going to have to.
  • I have decided that I like 8th grade ball much better than 7th grade. This year they seem to play better and have a better idea of what is going on. I think that has to do with there arent 40 kids on the same team.
  • I have been helping my little ones class with AR reading. I like it more than I thought I would and it really helps his teacher. :)
  • I think I am going to be playing with my blog soon. Change up the colors and stuff. I am thinking blue. I love blue.
  • I love love love little kisses and hugs. My littlest man has decided he needs one every time he walks by. Keeps my smile :)
  • It also helps that the hubby has now decided that the littlest one is a Mommas boy. He says the others arent. As much as I want him to be wrong, he isnt.

3 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Family rifts are the worst. I rarely speak up within mine (believe it or not, I'm the Lalala! one in ours), but I lost my temper recently and my Dad unFriended me on Facebook! ={ I think what I said needed to be said (for me, anyway), but it didn't go over so well......good luck with your issue. May the Force be with you. ;-)

My Littlest One loves me to pieces too....it nice. Can make a Sunbeam strike through a Cloud. =)

Kathleen... said...

Oh, and my whole world is football too. Gotta LOVE the Wednesday........[sigh of relief].....

GoneCrazy said...

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week. Its like a hidden Friday. I try to keep that day open for what ever I happen to feel like doing too :)

The rift is still festering within me. I have been avoiding it like the plague :/ This works for me because you cant be my friend one minute and talk crap about the next minute if I dont talk to you. (by you I mean the person I am avoiding...to bad I think they read my blog too)