Monday, October 18, 2010

Life and Stuff...

  • We went to the Rangers game Friday. It was great until the 7th inning. They just gave it away.
  • We were almost late getting there.
  • I dropped the kids off and had to go back home ot get my jacket in case it got cold. Turned off the van so I could unlock the door and it would start when I came back.
  • The battery was dead and wouldnt even jump off. Grrr.
  • I had to have the MIL take me to meet the hubby.
  • That was a fun ride. She was pissed. She wasnt happy with me but never would say anything about it to me and was really pissed at the hubby.
  • I dont think she said one thing to me except to bitch about the hubby. At least she was watching the kids for us so they were there too. We played a few car games to pass the time.
  • Football was just as bad. The coach had knee surgery and wasnt at the game.
  • We lost. Bad. It was like the kids didnt even play football. The other coaches were mad. Today at practice is not going to be fun.
  • Oh yea I have to make a few phone calls cause we moved practice.
  • The drama between my MIL and SIL is better. Not fixed but better (I think).

No comments: