Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life and Stuff....

  • I had a busy weekend.
  • My SIL and family came up from Houston.
  • It was pretty nice. Better than I thought it would be since her and the MIL arent really getting along very well.
  • We had football again on Saturday. They won. It was a good game. I enjoyed watching it. Drama there that I will post about later.
  • The boys were in Wise Family Magazine. (the football team) It was a really good picture of both my boys on the team. :) Another Mom brought a copy for everyone that was in the picture. I love her for that.
  • I am looking for a few more copies because I know a few others would love to have a copy. If you know where I can find it please let me know :)
  • Dont get me wrong I love our park here in Bridgeport. They did a really good job with it and the kids love it. We went to Azle the see the SIL before they left. We met at the Azle Central Park. That is one of the nicest parks I have been to. If you get the chance or have a reason you should check it out. (if you have little skaters they have a skate park there too) I believe they have also just redone the Shady Grove Park but I havent been to it lately.
  • Guess what else I am doing today...yep thats right more football.
  • My family went camping this weekend. We used to go with them all the time but now it just seems like we are always busy. I hate that because I miss them and the boys love to go camping.
  • The more pictures on facebook I see the sadder I get that I didnt get to go.
  • I need a nap.
  • Are the Rangers really going mess this up?

No comments: